Pixie ears- please do not become the new craze..

Every so often a new trend comes along that... well, everyone finds pretty much disgusting. Pixie ears are this years noteable trend of dread. I call it that because if your son or daughter came home with pixie ears you would hang your head in shame after you have given them a beating...

At least that would be my approach.

You should never destroy your body, no matter what. Tatoos and peircings are awesome now- but they will probably not look so great when you get a little bit older, but these are at least accepted by society.

I hated these when they came out:


But I have learned to look past them.. But Pixie ears? What is this Lord of the Rings? I am sure we will learn to accept this some day, but at the moment I am going to have a hard time.


Post a Comment