Did you know that there's a women who is so allergic to water and she can't even kiss her fiancé

Rachel Prince is so allergic to water that even a peck on the cheek from her fiance will bring her out in a rash.

She suffers from aquagenic urticaria, which means she is allergic to all moisture including her own tears,  saliva and sweat.

There is no known cure for her condition and its so rare to happen  to someone ..
The couple met ten years ago and got engaged near their home in Ripley,  Derbyshire, on Valentine’s Day in 2007.
Mr Warwick added: 'Sometimes I look at her and I really want to kiss her but I know I can't. 

'I do sometimes get a bit fed up. I have to do most of the housework so I'm basically Rachel's slave and I don't even get a kiss at the end of it. 
'But I don't mind really, she's worth it.'

Post a Comment