Psychic saves the day!




Do you believe in Psychics? Some people base their lives around these future seers, and will not make a life decision without their help. Not all psychics use crystal balls- or tarot cards for that matter. I am not sure I completely believe, but I have been in the presence of a weird lady who told me some freaky stuff that turned out to be true. They have internet psychics now, and I do not know how well that could work being the fact that the person is not in front of you- but I would probably give it a try! Well this is a recent story from the news of how a psychic really did call the shots, and give hope to a mother who lost her little girl.

This happened in Mcdonough, GA- a mother noticed the house had gone quiet, and she knew right away that she had lost her baby. She frantically searched the house- but to no avail. She called 911, and police came right away. It was not like her daughter, who was only 18 months old, to just wonder away. Police decided it was a kidnapping, and started to search for her.

The mother called a psychic hotline, and asked for help as to her daughter. Miss White says "I was actually just hoping that they would coach me and tell me exactly where my daughter is. All they told me is she gets found and that the person who took her got scared,"

Several hours later, sure enough, her daughter was found sitting on a rock near by the house- whoever had taken her had gotten scared... There is no word yet as to whether or not they have found who took her, but they do believe that it was a miracle that the toddler is ok.

Have you ever used a psychic? Do you believe in this kind of stuff?



Post a Comment